Converting your desktop-friendly website to be easier to view on mobile devices can drastically improve number of views, time spent on your site, and conversions (calls, opt-ins, sales). Since mid-2014, all of the new websites I’ve built have been using the popular WordPress platform. This allows them to be “responsive” to any screen size. Your website will look good on desktop PC’s, laptops, tablets, and mobile phones. An added bonus is that you will be able to add and edit text and photos throughout your website. I provide training.
If you don’t yet have a mobile-friendly site, there are several reasons to convert to a mobile-responsive website now: over 50% of web traffic is viewed on mobile devices, avoid Google dropping your rank, mobile sites generate more calls & sales.
5 Reasons Why Your Website is Still Important – Your website continues to be an
integral part of your company’s internet presence. The site includes your branding and
serves as hub for all online marketing and advertising activities. SEO, email marketing,
social media, press releases, articles, white papers and web directory listings should all
steer visitors to your website, where you control information to generate sales or grow
Call Webmaster Ray at 302-633-1482 if you’d like info on automatically having your blog posts appear in your Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter feeds and more! Take advantage of your posts by sharing them without individual entries. If you don’t yet have a mobile-responsive WordPress site, I can create one. If you’ve already got WordPress, I’ll install a plugin and either of us can link your social media accounts to it.
Where to include your web address
Top 20 SEO Tips
Page titles appear on browser bar. Brief, keyword heavy descriptions (4-8 words). Each page should highlight different “terms”.
No “Welcome to my website” or other superfluous headings!
Invite Robots! META tag Some engines use robots to “crawl” the web and through your entire website periodically to check for updates.
Stand apart from the crowd in Wilmington, DE!
A website can be one of the least expensive, most effective, and most in-depth means of advertising.
Add the web to your marketing strategy. Motivate local Delaware visitors to see why they should place their confidence in you. Drive Wilmington, Newark & New Castle traffic to your business.
A website is useful to a:
- Retail business – add a Shopping Cart and increase your customer base from local to regional (Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania) or nationwide
- Service business   – attract new customers, provide information to reduce time-consuming administrative phone calls and keep customers informed of news and announcements
- Home business – play with the big boys, but provide superior service go grow a customer base – accept credit cards with a free PayPal account
- Non-profit organization – provide detailed descriptions and display photos of what you do and even take online donations
- Professional service – update pages anytime with helpful information and provide links to related Delmarva resources to show that you care about your clients
- Club or Association – promote yourself to prospective members, advertisers or sponsors and add a members only area with easy access
- Hobbyist – share your interests with others and even make money with Google AdSense or affiliate advertising
- – – – or any individual or group who is trying to reach a larger Delaware Valley audience with products or ideas.
Make people aware of what you do!
- GENERATE CURIOSITY – list interesting facts
- CREATE INTEREST – show examples of your work
- EDUCATE TARGET AUDIENCE – provide free information
- PROJECT PROFESSIONALISM – show that you’re serious
- KEEP CUSTOMERS INFORMED – include news, specials, announcements
- EXHIBIT LEGITIMACY – demonstrate your expertise
Please fill out our information form and we’ll let you know how we can help you!
Keep your website current by updating it anytime with announcements, coming events, specials, and news items.
Fresh content is good for search engine optimization (SEO) reasons and for human visitors who want to see new information. You can also refer people to your site for any kind of updates that could be helpful to them, such as weather closings, schedule changes, sale prices, new testimonials, publicity you’re received, details of upcoming events and even an entire planning calendar.