Ready to promote your organization on social media?
Attract more prospects by posting regularly on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more!
You need to broadcast your business with the right social media – in a professional, engaging way – to outshine your competition.
- Interact with customers and clients
- Update your target audience with recent news, new products, special offers and new employees
- Make it easy for happy customers to refer you to others by sharing links to your website or social media feeds
- Furnish helpful info to keep you top of mind with existing and new customers
Webmaster Ray can embed your Facebook Feed directly on your website, as mine appears here!
Facebook and LinkedIn Help
Our friend Brooke Miles, Delaware ShoutOut, can customize a social media program just for you. Services include:
- Setup on social media
- Posts and engagement with the online community
- Social media consultation
Contact Delaware ShoutOut today, and give your business the ShoutOut it deserves!
Inbound Marketing System
Inbound marketing is advertising a company through blogs, podcasts, video, eBooks, enewsletters, whitepapers, SEO, social media marketing, and other forms of content marketing.
HubSpot software helps marketers take advantage of the changing nature of how people research and shop for products/services – bringing together a suite of Internet marketing tools for the small or medium sized business: search engine optimization, business blogging, content publishing, marketing automation, analytics, and competitor analysis.
HubSpot is web-based, does not require any IT staff, and is designed to be used by a
marketing person, not a techie.
Click banner at right to start!
Typical Inbound Marketing Model
- Attract traffic
- Convert visitors to leads
- Convert leads to sales
- Turn customers into repeat higher margin customers
- Analyze for continuous improvement
Request a Free Demo of HubSpot’s Software
With HubSpot’s marketing software you can:
- Drive Traffic to Your Website: Grow your reach with blogging, social media, and search engine
- Convert More Leads and Customers: Use landing pages, email marketing, and dynamic calls-to-action to generate more leads and close more deals.
- Save Time: Execute all of your tactics in one place, and track visits, leads and customers from all of your marketing channels in one simple reporting dashboard.