More people now access the internet using a mobile device than a PC.
Visitors want mobile-friendly!
Visitors to a mobile site have different priorities than those using a desktop or laptop PC. Their information needs are usually more targeted to some particular need or piece of information such as your location, contact information, product price, latest news, or your hours of service.
The best, and most economical solution is to combine desktop and mobile versions into a single “mobile-responsive” site that looks good on all platforms. Clean navigation and calls to action get visitors to the information they seek and bring you more calls, messages and visits!
Reasons To Convert To A Mobile-Responsive Website Now
- Over 50% of overall web traffic is now being viewed on mobile.
- Don’t lose business to competitors. If your site is difficult to view on a phone or tablet, visitors will find another, which is.
- Google lowers the rank of sites that are not mobile friendly. That means that you will have less desktop traffic as well!
- I’d convert your site using WordPress, so you’d be able to edit most text/photos yourself, saving money from having me do everything!
- Single Website, Multiple Devices. Responsive Website Design delivers an excellent user-experience across numerous devices and screen sizes.
- Take the opportunity to tune up your site with fresh information, photos, videos, documents and other functionality – included in cost.
- Mobile phones are employed for carrying out 3 out of 5 searches.
- Mobile surpasses Desktop shopping activity – Those who search on mobile are more likely to buy or contact.
- Click-to-Call feature makes it easy to contact you. A stunning 61% of local searches on mobile phones lead to an instant phone call. You’ll have it.
- Social Media is mobile-friendly. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc are already mobile-friendly, so take advantage by easily updating information and
uploading photos anytime.
Sample Mobile Sites by Webmaster Ray
Each of these websites is responsive, meaning that the same content is displayed on all platforms including desktop computers, laptops, tablets, notebooks, and iPhone or Android smartphones.
- Gianni’s Pizza Trolley Square – Wilmington, DE pizza shop
- Streeter’s Lawn & Landscape – Delaware area landscaping
- Nun Run 5K – organization & non-profits websites
- Capital Soft & Pressure Wash – South Jersey home exterior cleaning
- Vince’s Sports Center – golf, mini-golf, batting cages, arcade
- Tutoring for Success – individual tutor can compete with large businesses
Attraction Mobile Package – includes all of these for one low price!
These additional capabilities can be integrated into the website, depending on your particular needs:
- Blog or Articles area, segmented into categories
- Tap to dial for easy phone calls
- Map of your location & directions
- Facebook, Google+, YouTube and other social media links
- Visitor statistics
- Google sitemap XML file
- Customer Reviews page including link to Google Reviews
- Email address spam protection
- “301 Redirects” from your previous site to maintain “link juice”
Price for either new design or re-design:
Starting at just $750 Design + $120/year WordPress Care Plan (backups + version, theme & plugin updates for security purposes) in addition to yearly web hosting/domain registration fees.
Price can be adjusted for customized features including additional pages, videos, lengthy content (restaurant menus, price lists, etc)… See my One Minute Video!