We create sites from a business perspective, rather than from an overly technical or artistic perspective. Our goal is to give you an internet presence that accomplishes what you want and brings results! Based in Wilmington, Delaware, we work with clients throughout the USA!
To provide the best possible, customer-centered, quality web design service at the lowest possible cost.
With a background including operations and retail management, direct sales and organizational development, former Naval Officer Ray Christensen focuses on getting the job done right! Your bottom line is what’s important. See Community Involvement
Professional Experience & Personal Service
You’ll receive prompt, personal service from a top web designer in Wilmington, Delaware. The idea is to make your point by grabbing visitors’ attention and presenting information clearly and concisely. Just as we will not confuse you with unnecessary and expensive features, your site will make it as easy as possible for your prospects to take action. The goal is to have them contact you or request your product or service.
Most designers are from a technical background (such as computer science) or an artistic background (such as graphic design). They may build a site with flash movies and high-tech graphics but leave out most important features such as search engine optimization (SEO) to attract visitors to your site in the first place.
Or your site may be pretty and unique, but so complicated that visitors lose their way or get confused with the navigation.
With Attraction, your site layout is clear and it’s easy for prospects to find what they need. Our low prices can include:
- Pages you can update with news items, weekly specials, or announcements.
- Slideshows to showcase your products or samples of your work.
- Shopping Carts to sell items online via credit card.
- Contact forms with options for customers to better explain what they seek.
- Video clips that you furnish to help tell your story.
Referrals earn you free maintenance time!
Webmaster Ray donates time, website development and web hosting to a number of organizations including:
- Nun Run 5K for Little Sisters of the Poor in Newark, DE – Donated complete website and hosting for annual 5K run/walk fundraiser which has raised over $200,000 since 2011. Ray has been coordinator or assistant coordinator of the event for that entire period.
- Knights of Columbus Council #11796 – Catholic men’s charitable organization chapter in Wilmington. Ray re-designed and maintains the website in addition to being an officer.
- Kings Point Class of 1983 – Ray donated complete website and hosting and serves as “class correspondent” for the alumni magazine of the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy in Kings Point, NY.
- Pike Creek Valley Running Club – Ray donated website for non-profit club and also website for our Delaware Distance Classic annual 15K / 5K road races which have supported several charities.
Ray is a 6-Gallon blood donor at the Blood Bank of Delmarva, often donating “Fresh Whole Blood” which is used that same day for children undergoing surgery at A.I. Dupont Children’s Hospital.
14 year active member of New Castle County Chamber of Commerce, participating in networking events and offering free services such as the Wilmington Delaware Business Directory which he created.
Our previous site layouts
We re-designed the Attraction Website Design site in 2008, 2015 & 2019. The original site had been in existence since the 20th century.
Ray is a marathon runner and has designed several fitness related and running websites. He’ll go the extra mile for you!
Original 2011 Marketing Video
The video at left includes websites created prior to Webmaster Ray switching from hand-coded HTML to the WordPress platform. WordPress allows greater flexibility, including mobile-responsive websites and the ability for clients to edit the main text area of every page on their site to save on web maintenance costs.
Ready to start? Submit Website Input Form