Call Webmaster Ray at 302-633-1482 if you’d like info on automatically having your blog posts appear in your Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter feeds and more! Take advantage of your posts by sharing them without individual entries. If you don’t yet have a mobile-responsive WordPress site, I can create one. If you’ve already got WordPress, I’ll install a plugin and either of us can link your social media accounts to it.
Webmaster Ray now offers an inexpensive Directory Submission Service to increase your visibility on the internet and help improve search engine rank!
Use our service to submit your site to 50+ popular directories to improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Google rank. Increase website traffic and easily update all listings at once, anytime on the major platforms.
Check your visibility now by getting Free Report with link found here.
Where to include your web address
Stand apart from the crowd in Wilmington, DE!
A website can be one of the least expensive, most effective, and most in-depth means of advertising.
Add the web to your marketing strategy. Motivate local Delaware visitors to see why they should place their confidence in you. Drive Wilmington, Newark & New Castle traffic to your business.
A website is useful to a:
- Retail business – add a Shopping Cart and increase your customer base from local to regional (Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania) or nationwide
- Service business   – attract new customers, provide information to reduce time-consuming administrative phone calls and keep customers informed of news and announcements
- Home business – play with the big boys, but provide superior service go grow a customer base – accept credit cards with a free PayPal account
- Non-profit organization – provide detailed descriptions and display photos of what you do and even take online donations
- Professional service – update pages anytime with helpful information and provide links to related Delmarva resources to show that you care about your clients
- Club or Association – promote yourself to prospective members, advertisers or sponsors and add a members only area with easy access
- Hobbyist – share your interests with others and even make money with Google AdSense or affiliate advertising
- – – – or any individual or group who is trying to reach a larger Delaware Valley audience with products or ideas.
Make people aware of what you do!
- GENERATE CURIOSITY – list interesting facts
- CREATE INTEREST – show examples of your work
- EDUCATE TARGET AUDIENCE – provide free information
- PROJECT PROFESSIONALISM – show that you’re serious
- KEEP CUSTOMERS INFORMED – include news, specials, announcements
- EXHIBIT LEGITIMACY – demonstrate your expertise
Please fill out our information form and we’ll let you know how we can help you!
Make it easy for customers to purchase from you and you can generate repeat business.
Integrate Storefront with Site Design
Use similar colors and graphics to fully incorporate your Shopping Cart pages with the rest of your site to
maintain a consistent image. Some carts have design templates to choose layouts from, while others simply allow
control over colors, logos and certain graphics.
If you intend to use PayPal, be sure to integrate your logo and colors in that account as well. It does not look professional to use the default white page with only your email address in the page header!
A short, informative video can do more to sell a client than lengthy pages of text. When a visitor sees that your video is just 30 or 60 seconds, they’re more likely to view it, knowing that you’ll get to the point and they won’t we wasting 2 or 5 or 10 minutes.
Be creative to make it memorable. Include these to create a compact message that will be easily understood:
- Voiceover as images display for just 2-3 seconds each
- Video clips of you and/or product demonstrations
- Captions – especially when showing samples of your work
- Music – even a little can make it more fun
Here’s a video that I did myself, using only a digital camera and free “Windows Movie Maker” software:
One of the most effective internet marketing methods is gathering emails to build a list of prospects. You can then either send individual (personal) messages and/or send messages to the entire list occasionally or on a regular basis. This allows you to keep your products or services in front of prospects along with the opportunity to build a relationship with them.
Internet Marketing usually refers to an eCommerce site, but the concept can be used by any business or organization.