Not just click-bait!
My “Summer 2022 Personal Ad Campaign” is a case study of integrating various marketing techniques and not being afraid of using your imagination to get your promotional message out. See the tools that I employ below, but first check out my pitch and please forward the link to anyone who can help:
Quality Single Male Seeks Fit Female Under 60
View my 77 second video and share with anyone who might know of a single lady in the Delaware / Philly / NY areas. There could be a reward in it for you or a donation to your favorite charity!
If you haven’t clicked yet, that link includes the YouTube video embedded on a Landing Page with further details. These are examples of services that I offer as a web designer and internet marketer. Here’s a screenshot of that page:
Share Your Message: Be Different
“Fortune favors the brave.” is the slogan for a recent Matt Damon TV commercial for crypto. That mentality is necessary to stand out from the crowd of your competitors in whatever business or non-profit cause you are advertising. Think about Super Bowl commercials that have 30 seconds to make a memorable impression.
- Brainstorm – consider any idea, even if “crazy” – don’t be afraid
- Self Promotion includes bragging about what is special about you / your business
- Be Creative & Improvise – don’t just put out the typical stale message your prospects expect
- Be Original – Be Different – seek an emotional response from your message with humor or inspiration
- Be Courageous and think outside the box without fear of looking silly. Sex sells, but “silly” can sell too!
- Make a Statement by showing that you’re serious about solving your prospect’s problem and that you care about them.
Marketing Tools That Get Results
Here’s a list of tools I’ve employed in my super duper help Ray find a woman initiative and that I offer my clients to sell their widgets and promote their services:
- Marketing Video – Embed YouTube videos on your site to grab attention, demonstrate products or publicize customer testimonials. Webmaster Ray can create a 30-60 second marketing video for use on your website, facebook, linkedin, twitter and even your email newsletter.
- Landing Page – Convert your AdWords PPC & Facebook Ads at a better rate!
It’s important to leverage your advertising dollars to improve results. The home page of your website presents an overall introduction to your business and all of your different services or product lines. This can distract your prospect’s focus, so build a targeted page with call to action so that they will find what they seek.
- Email Marketing – Turn leads into customers into repeat customers by adding to your email list to send news & specials or even a periodic newsletter.
- Flyers & Mail Campaigns – even an old fashioned printed flyer can be distributed and bring results. Or use direct mail to send your physical brochure. Make it cool by simple adding a QR code so prospects can immediately use their mobile phone to see the details!
- Social Media – Go viral by using your network of personal friends or business associates to share your promotion via Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Nextdoor.com or their App of choice.
- Copy Writing – Motivate prospects to sell themselves on you by using concise, impactful language. Avoid large blocks of text that people won’t read. My business slogan is “Attract Interest. Attract Business.”
- Networking – Hand out your flyer or distribute your business card with your local civic association, fraternal organization, Chamber of Commerce or business networking group. Make an impression.
Share My Video
So have you watched my 77 second video yet? Have you read the “fine print” on the landing page?
View Video Now… And brainstorm for me.