Search Engine Optimization improves your rank in Google, Bing and other search engines and online directories.
Monthly SEO plans can cost hundreds or thousands of dollars since the competition is huge to be on first page of Google. I’m offering a one-time Local SEO Package that gives you more bang for the buck and is a good starting place to improving search engine rank.
Your website is always working for you, 24/7/365. Give it the power to attract more business!
SEO Package From Just $249!
Contact me for pricing for your WordPress website, starting at just $249 for all of these website additions:
- Add keywords – to page titles, meta description, sub-headings, text, page footer, including location names for the geographic area you serve. (5 key-phrases standard)
- Keyword(s) in page headline are also critical for SEO. “Welcome to our website” or “Hello!” don’t attract visitors. Use words people search for, like “Wilmington Contractor…”
- Home Page News – add News/Events section to front page of your website, that you can easily update regularly (brief comments, facebook posts, announcements, events).
- Customer Reviews are a huge selling tool. Paste testimonials to website page.
- Internal links from one page to another on your site help visitors jump to what they seek and also help your SEO.
- Google Analytics – create account and add “UA-xxxxxxxx” code to website https://analytics.google.com
- Google Search Console – to submit sitemap and receive google-site-verification code.
- Local Schema Markup – embeds keywords, address, phone in your page code to boost Google rank: Structured Data Markup Helper
- Google My Business – create or improve Google Maps profile (reviews, description, category, contact info, 5+ photos) at https://google.com/business
Includes direct link on your website where you could ask any client to review you easily at google. More reviews increase exposure!
- Improve Page Loading Speed – analyze and increase your https://gtmetrix.com/ PageSpeed Score, YSlow Score and/or Fully Loaded Time (if possible) thru image optimization and addition of WordPress optimization plugins.
- Case Study – add a page with one or more “case studies”, a story of how your product or service helped a customer solve their problem. Adds content, keywords, real life sample.
- NAP – Name, Address & Phone of business should appear on each page, usually in footer. It should exactly match in each search engine, directory, social media channel.
- Add Content – email me additional or replacement text for up to 5 of your pages (include keywords and related terminology
- Generate Keywords – use Google Keyword Planner Tool to find keywords to add:
- Add Outbound Links – increase credibility by adding up to 3 links to authority sources