If you don’t yet have a mobile-friendly site, there are several reasons to convert to a mobile-responsive website now: over 50% of web traffic is viewed on mobile devices, avoid Google dropping your rank, mobile sites generate more calls & sales.
- Over 50% of overall web traffic is now being viewed on mobile.
- Don’t lose business to competitors. If your site is difficult to view on a phone or tablet, visitors will find another, which is.
- Google is now lowering the rank of sites that are not mobile friendly. That means that you will have less desktop traffic as well!
- I’d convert your site using WordPress, so you’d be able to edit most text/photos yourself, saving money from having me do everything!
- Single Website, Multiple Devices. Responsive Website Design delivers an excellent user-experience across numerous devices and screen sizes. One of my examples is http://BrandywineAutoRepair.com to view on desktop and phone.
- Take the opportunity to tune up your site with fresh information, photos, videos, documents and other functionality – included in cost.
- Currently, mobile phones are employed for carrying out 3 out of 5 searches.
- Mobile surpasses Desktop shopping activity – Those who search on mobile are more likely to buy or contact.
- Click-to-Call feature makes it easy to contact you. A stunning 61% of local searches on mobile phones lead to an instant phone call. You’ll have it.
- Social Media is mobile-friendly. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc are already mobile-friendly, so take advantage by easily updating information and uploading photos anytime.
Call Webmaster Ray with any mobile website questions! This is too important to ignore.