More people now access the internet using a mobile device than a PC.
Visitors want mobile-friendly!
Visitors to a mobile site have different priorities than those using a desktop or laptop PC. Their information needs are usually more targeted to some particular need or piece of information such as your location, contact information, product price, latest news, or your hours of service.
Visitors search differently on mobile, using more general terms rather than longer search strings that are easier to type on a PC. No big graphics needed. Your mobile site content must be adapted to suit their needs.
Reasons To Convert To A Mobile-Responsive Website Now
- Over 50% of overall web traffic is now being viewed on mobile.
- Don’t lose business to competitors. If your site is difficult to view on a phone or tablet, visitors will find another, which is.
- Google is now lowering the rank of sites that are not mobile friendly. That means that you will have less desktop traffic as well!
- I’d convert your site using WordPress, so you’d be able to edit most text/photos yourself, saving money from having me do everything!
- Single Website, Multiple Devices. Responsive Website Design delivers an excellent user-experience across numerous devices and screen sizes. One of my examples
is www.BrandywineAutoRepair.com to view on desktop and phone.
- Take the opportunity to tune up your site with fresh information, photos, videos, documents and other functionality – included in cost.
- Currently, mobile phones are employed for carrying out 3 out of 5 searches.
- Mobile surpasses Desktop shopping activity – Those who search on mobile are more likely to buy or contact.
- Click-to-Call feature makes it easy to contact you. A stunning 61% of local searches on mobile phones lead to an instant phone call. You’ll have it.
- Social Media is mobile-friendly. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc are already mobile-friendly, so take advantage by easily updating information and
uploading photos anytime.
Sample Mobile Sites by Webmaster Ray
Each of these websites is responsive, meaning that the same content is displayed on all platforms including desktop computers, laptops, tablets, notebooks, and iPhone or Android smartphones.
- Back to Basics Learning Dynamics – tutoring & private school in Wilmington, DE
- Sam Waltz – business management consultant
- Villa de Sueños – resort style home in Costa Rica
- Paone Electric, LLC – industrial electrical service & parts in Telford, PA
Attraction Mobile Package
These additional capabilities can be integrated into the website, depending on your particular needs:
- Blog or Articles area, segmented into categories
- Tap to dial for easy phone calls
- Map of your location & directions
- Facebook, Google+, YouTube and other social media links
- Visitor statistics
- Google sitemap XML file
- Email address spam protection
- “301 Redirects” from your previous site to maintain “link juice”
Price for either new design or re-design:
Starting at just $650 Design + $30/year WordPress Maintenance (version, theme & plugin updates for security purposes) in addition to yearly web hosting/domain registration fees.
Price can be adjusted for customized features including additional pages, videos, lengthy content (restaurant menus, price lists, etc)…