Integrate your website into all marketing efforts.
Your website is a valuable tool since it can contain virtually unlimited information to provide information and promote your marketing plan. Below is a list of possible places to include your website address. Even a one-line ad or your business card can lead prospects to everything they’d ever want to know to seek your help.
Webmaster Ray is an expert at on-page SEO. Call or email with any questions or click link at right for “off-page” SEO help.
Where to include your web address
- Include URL on business cards, letterhead, signage, vehicles
- Flyers, posters and door-hangers
- Business and personal email signatures
- Email friends, enemies, customers, potential customers to announce site
- Enter site in free online directories
- Add website URL to all of your social media accounts, including Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest
- Refer to site URL in brochures, advertisements, yellow pages ads
- Employee name tags and uniforms
- Advise people to “check site for the latest info”
- Exchange links with similar organizations
- Mention site in phone calls and during meetings
- Add web address to greeting cards to customers
- Include URL on all promotional items: pens, magnets, notepads, t-shirts, etc.
- Have “Web Specials” with more details on your site.
- … other ideas?